Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sonlight Pictures

My dear friend, Pete Bauer, has started a new faith journey. He has created Sonlight Pictures. His plan is to create quality, religious films and sitcoms of sorts. His wife, Dea is one of my partners in crime. She is a vocalist in Messenger and also a former Stubbenville Retreat room mate. She had security called on us for having a loud party. Shame on you Dea. Ha Ha!!!

Pete is currently in production with a series of shorts featuring his daughter DC, and my daughter Tiffany. We are doing the script reads tonight, and filming will begin this summer. The series will be seen on God Tube. I have been told that it is really good and funny. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Please pray for him and his new company. We need more Pete Bauer's in the world.

http://sonlightpicturesblog.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Pete Bauer said...

My check is in the mail... oh, wait, you got that yesterday :)