Monday, April 21, 2008

Messenger


Last Night was such an amazing night for my band Messenger. We had the largest group ever. My guess is about 900 people at our mass. The Holy Spirit was filling the entire church. I am not real sure about why God chose me to direct this incredibly talented band, but I thank him whole heartily for allowing me the opportunity to sing His Praises every week. We are about to break for the summer and start our journey in recording. I have to admit I am a little nervous because I hope what we are able to achieve every week in mass translates over into our recording. Our sole reason for being is to bring teens and people in general closer to God through music. It is our passion and I hope you can see that in our performances. I tried to upload a video of our Concert in Jan. from You tube but could not, so here is the link. I hope you check it out. I also hope that you come to Espirtu Santo and join our mass. The Holy Spirit is working amazing well in our Church. Oh also here is a picture of our Incredible Drummer Bobby Dixon. He thinks he is a Super Hero. You know what, I do too.


1 comment:

Pete Bauer said...

I've seen Bobby play about a thousand instruments and sing... yeah, he can wear that costume and get away with it... but just barely.