Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life as a Blonde

Today is the first time I have ever posted a blog. It takes we blondes a while to catch on. A friend of mine, Pete Bauer, and my brother ( the human computer) Mike Davis have been blogging for while. I just wanted to post my take on life, love, family, hair and makeup, music, and most of all my Catholic Faith.



Some background on me, I am 42 , a wife, and a mother of two incredible kids. My daughter is 16, and my son is 13. We have quite a unique family. I am a music director of a Catholic Christian Rock Band, known as Messenger. We have a supportive, amazing fan base here in Safety Harbor, FL.

I have a pretty great life with amazing friends. My band mates are quite funny, and to their dismay, I plan on writing about our journey to create our first cd.

I also hope to connect with old friends and catch up on their lives. Well, I think that is all for now. See you tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Pete Bauer said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogosphere! I've now added you to my favorites, so I'll be stopping by a'plenty!

You rock!